Sunday 18 July 2010

Under a Sunny, Blue Sky

Last summer, I took an up-close look, for the first time, of the Bishop Grandin Greenway when I rode it to explore the Bois-des-Esprit.
The Greenway runs under the hydro lines along Bishop Grandin Boulevard in south Winnipeg and provides a good east/west route separate from cars.
Today I found I was missing the key ingredients for supper and I took the long way around to the grocery store to avoid the Sunday drivers.
A small portion of the trail runs through a treed area,
but for the most part it is prairie.
You can't enjoy the sky and imagine shapes in the clouds if you are riding in traffic.
And as an additional bonus, this ride counts toward Trisha and Dottie's Summer Games.

I have it good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a pleasant little path they've set up there!