Sunday 18 October 2009

Re-wind to Autumn, Press Play

The snow from last week has melted and we were promised a weekend without rain.

It was only two degrees yesterday morning so I pulled on a bulky sweater and my mitts and went out to see what there was to see.

The crazy weather means the leaves aren't turning colour in the spectacular fashion I have become accustomed to, but the trees are trying their best to put on something of a show.

Today was even nicer-we reached 16!

I hope this lasts for awhile, as I am not mentally prepared for the cold and snow. Winter is like a impatient suitor, always pushing for a commitment you aren't ready to make.

3 comments:

Velouria said...

You look really good on that bike, that frame must be just the right size for you.

Sox said...

Thank you. We do seem to be a good match.

Dottie said...

Love your bike!! Takes me a while to process the Celsius temperatures. 2 degrees F would be extremely cold.